Life is a journey not a destination.
I read this inspiring article about the journey and I wanted to share it.
It does not matter what the goal is. If the path there is no fun why bother?
I have goals, all sorts of goals in my life, they are concerning education and some are health related. I have a picture of how I want to spend my old age. But often I stray from the plans because with an open mind something more suitable comes along. Have you ever heard the saying;
When the student is ready the teacher appears
This is one of my favorites because I have been blessed with many lessons from my teachers. And when I am in the middle of it I sometimes have no idea where things are going. 1987 a friend gave me a book by Dr.Wayne W Dyer. It was about self-love, I read it.
I found it last year and read it again. Then I finally understood it. When I was twenty, the words had not the same meaning as they did after I had abandoned and neglected myself. I understood it because finally I was living the message and was going back to being lovable to me.
- It’s the journey.. (lookingtothesky.wordpress.com)
- Journey (amidthismoment.wordpress.com)
- Backward Tram Journey : My life? (v3ronicavida.com)
- Will I be a failure, if I enjoy the journey to success? (synergisticstate.wordpress.com)
- Life: A Journey of Discovery, A Guest Post by Michael Brine (notesalongthepath.com)
- The «Coincidences» that Led Me to this Journey (alongthetao.wordpress.com)
- The Journey Never Ends (silasstrickland.wordpress.com)
- Your life is a sacred journey (lifeisanexquisitejourney.com)