Our fear holds us back in life
A fellow blogger A look to the sky was writing about Marianne Williamson . I had never heard of Marianne. I listened to the video. It made me want to share her words with you. I think we can newer stop being aware of our tendencies ,to have to play it small. In Scandinavia there is a name for this it is called Jante´s Law. It is created by small people to keep other people down. While as Marianne correctly points out is that;
if we let our light shine we give others the permission to shine too
That is such an important message! Have you seen how laughter spreads? Same with positivity. The things you focus on will grow in your life. So be sure to focus on the things that benefit you! If you catch yourself being negative on your appearance in the mirror. Think again. Find something that you are happy about and focus on that. Focus on the things that you are thankful for. It has greater revenue of positive self-image if you do!
In this moment everything is exactly the way it should be!
I am thankful and a little emotional to be honest, over all the positive response I am getting from people, even total strangers. I am naked, and afraid because I am giving it all I have got. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It is much appreciated.
Today I am grateful and I feel blessed.
- Let Your Light Shine (abishekjain.wordpress.com)
- Our Deepest Fear: Marianne Williamson (sonfeld.wordpress.com)
- Who are you not to be? (lookgoodfeelgood2012.wordpress.com)
- Our deepest fea… (vintagelovinghijabi.wordpress.com)
- Conscious Reading, Conscious Living (celebratethelight.wordpress.com)
- Marianne Williamson Changed my life in many ways. Illuminata is a great book of hers. Amazing book. – A must read. (liv2loveyourself.wordpress.com)
- Our Deepest Fear- Marianne Williamson (smilemejia.wordpress.com)
- «We Are All Meant to Shine» (savethekales.wordpress.com)
- Be the greatest you! (lookingtothesky.wordpress.com)