The statement should be wrong
The controversy is that marketing can sell us anything as health food. Even something that we truly believe is doing us good, is making us fat.
Visit BBC website to see clips and read more
«In Britain the sales of foods marketed as healthier are rocketing. But what if the very food sold to us as healthier is making us fat? Pierre Chandon, a Professor at Harvard Business School, has done ground breaking research into how fattening foods are marketed as healthy.»
And what they call mindless eating.
So if you wonder who holds the power in the health food industry (organic) apart from the fast food chains they are talking about, like Subway brainwashing «LOW FAT»ads and commercials.
Here is a network map for you, to get the picture;
- ‘Health Food’ Isn’t What It’s Wrapped Up to Be! (healthywholeholly.wordpress.com)
- Five simple tricks for healthier eating (psychologytoday.com)
- Junk health food is still junk food (kshb.com)
- Grilled foods properly are a source of health (healthygrillusa.wordpress.com)
- Food Enzymes for Health & Longevity online (oromtibo.typepad.com)
- 7 Ways to Get Your Kids to Eat More Fruits and Vegetables (whatispsychology.biz)
- Edible stop signs? A few red chips in the stack cut snacking in half (sciencedaily.com)
- Healthy Lifestyle 14 tips by Helenaounxoxo (helenaounxoxo.wordpress.com)
- Nutella Loses Lawsuit. Is Not Health Food. (wdok.radio.com)