I am defeated..NOT!! But maybe a little deflated (It feels like all the air is out of me right now)
I did not achieve my blog goals for June, but I am setting new ones for July anyway. I have moved from Manhattan, Kansas in the US to Kopavogur Iceland this June so I can say that I have some excuse. Mainly what happened was that I stopped blogging every day. My motivation has not come back full force. I am adjusting to a new reality and now I have to get my routine back. The challenge is one post a day in July.
My June goals were;
100 viewers pr. day
3000 viewers pr. month
My results for June 2012 are
27 readers pr. day, 821 readers pr. month and 812 followers(the only goal I achieved)
which means that I have to start from scratch. At least set more realistic goals while I get back on track.
Then on the positive note!
Still, I got 821 readers in June, thank you for the likes, visits and comments. It is a good and positive experience to be here with you all! And I got a Versatile blogger nomination! So all in all it was a good month. Lots to be thankful for. Thank you!
50 viewers pr. day
1550 viewers pr. month
- This July I Am Blogging to Find My Voice (dailyhottentots.wordpress.com)
- Balance in the bustle (peoplewatchblog.com)
- Ask an Expert: Does the Length of Your Blog Post Really Matter? (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Nomination for Most Versatile Blogger – what????? (shortcutgirl.com)
- Welcome, July! (lariatsandlavender.com)