Three almonds a day keep the doctor away.
I have also heard this saying; an apple a day keeps the doctor away. If it was that simple to stay healthy. But it is complicated.
Balance between work and home.
I need to have balance in my life. If work takes too much energy other parts of my life will get effected. It is easy to say;
find the thing you love to do and do that
In reality might be different, we are stuck in modern slavery, mortgages and obligations. So if that is what is draining your energy try to get out. I am still on my 10 year plan to owe nothing. I found out that my freedom was having less obligations. It is not going to happen over night and I accept it.
Clutter in your home?
When you are in your home it is supposed to be a snactuary. A place of rest. If the home is draining us of energy then what? Clutter, drains you of energy. Give things away that you have not used for two years. The spring is perfect time for cleaning. If you have not used it for two years you don´t need it!
When I bought my house, we used a lot of time and a Feng Shui guidance to rearrange the kitchen. The energy flow was a bit off when we bought the house. But after learning about Feng Shui and seeing in action how that helped with the energy in our house. I was amazed. I saw this great post from a Feng Shui expert with good advice for the kitchen spring cleaning and I wanted to share it with you.
The study of energy flow is vital when it comes to well-being.
The key is balance and harmony
My health and well being consist of the people I surround myself with, my home, my work (school), the food I eat and the rest I get. If I deprive myself of rest and sleep . My work is going to be sloppy. If I eat unhealthy it affects my well being and sometimes my sleep (if I eat late). It is like a balance scale. overload one side and it is stealing from the other.
- Bring Some Feng Shui Into Your Ride (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Feng Shui Car News: Detroit Catches On! (openspacesfengshui.com)
- Ford Offers feng shui concepts to create a calm, organized vehicle all year long (cerritosford.wordpress.com)
- The Feng Shui Of Domed Homes: Were The Hobbits Onto Something? (openspacesfengshui.com)
- Why Feng Shui Your Bathroom? (openspacesfengshui.com)
- Feng Shui Bedside Tables – 10 Feng Shui Tips to Unlocking the Secrets to a Better Home Living in Your Bedroom (whitecranes.wordpress.com)
- The Power of Deep Breathing (sensualblissvoyager.wordpress.com)
- Feng Shui Gardening (backyardgardeningtips.com)